Welcome to Maple Cross JMI & Nursery School – Admissions 2020/21
If you are new to Nursery or Reception this September please see the information below which should help ease the transition into school.
Please click on the links below to find out more information regarding starting school:
Forms to be Completed Online – Nursery
Data collection forms Nursery and new to School – Please click here to complete
Forms to be Completed Online – Reception
Pupil Premium Funding – Please click here to complete
If your child has any food allergies or intolerances HCL will need to know before September so they can provide a special meal for your child. Please go to HCL’s web site to complete the forms.
Information to read on Maple Cross JMI before attending
- Attendance Policy – please read through carefully and if you have any questions please contact us (also see Attendance Policy Appendix due to Covid-19)
- School Term Dates so that you know when the school is open and when there are holidays
- Parent and School Communication Lines – how to contact us and when
- School meals for those who are starting in Reception
- Uniform ordering – Logo uniform can be ordered online, the deadline for ordering for the autumn term is August. Please do not opt to get the uniform delivered to school as we are currently unable to provide this service due to Covid-19.
- School Gateway – this is the system we use to email, text and obtain payments from our parents
Footsteps – an independent pre-school on site for wraparound care.