Over the past 10 days a group of Year 5 pupils have independently acted to improve their lunchtimes.
- The children started talking to each other about what they don’t like about lunchtimes
- They spoke to their class teacher who encouraged them to speak to Mrs Trickett (being proactive)
- The children shared their vision (begin with the end goal in mind)
- They described what they wanted
- Working together they created an assembly (Win – Win)
The Year 5 children’s project links to Mrs Bone TLDW (teacher led development work project) and they will be collaborating to bring their vision to life. Watch this space for the next developments or speak to Reuben, Charlotte, Conor, Flo or Beth for more information.