Today the team gathered together for a day of learning and planning. Everyone, from the office to those who work in classes, had a focussed day looking at our school priorities and how we each play a part in the success.
- Guess who – we all introduced ourselves and shared our roles
- S.T.E.M challenge – who can build the highest balloon tower?
- SIP priorities – group the definitions, annotate and discuss
- Identify the priorities that we each lead, are involved in and those that don’t directly apply
- Reflect on the school attributes and introduce new focus REFLECT, LEAD, ASPIRE
- Explored what reflect, lead and aspire mean to us at Maple Cross
- Shared reflection projects from last year
- Begin to think about the class projects for the forthcoming year
We look forward to another successful day tomorrow.