Free School Dinners – are you eligible?
Children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 may have school meals for free. Children in years 3,4,5, & 6 may also be eligible if you receive one of the following benefits, (worth over £300 per child per year).
- Income support
- Income-based Job seeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit with a taxable income of no more than £16,190 and not in receipt of Working Tax Credit
- Pension Credit (Guarantee Credit)
- Support under Part V1 of the Immgration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit – payable at a rate higher than the family element i.e. £547.50 (this is £1,095.00 if you also have a child under one year old)
- Working Tax Credit, Housing Benefit, or Council Tax Benefit (not including second adult rebate)
- Working Tax Credit during the four-week period immediately after employment finishes or after you start to work less than 16 hours per week.
For further information please ask at the School Office, or click here: http://www.hertsdirect.org/freeschoolmeals
Music Tuition Financial Help
Help is available towards the cost of music tuition. For further details please ask at the School Office, or click here: http://www.hertsmusicservice.org.uk/remission/