This week started with a bang (literally, with an exploding balloon) and finished in style! Everyone in school has been learning how to keep their bodies and minds healthy. Over this week there has been lots going on including . . . . .
- creating safeguarding posters
- teaching others about the NSPCC and what to do with a worry
- trying yoga
- creating healthy snacks
- investigating the human digestive system
- learning how to keep safe online and how our words can hurt others
- bulb planting
- fruit tasting
- creating smoothies using bike powered smoothie makers
- reducing down drinks to discover amounts of sugar hidden inside
Remember to always talk about how you feel and share your worries. If you need any support please head to the NSPCC website or give them a call on 0800 1111.