Every Thursday the children in EYFS prepare a healthy snack for others. Today’s snack was toasted crumpets with a choice of toppings.
- Menus written to include all the topping options (yogurt, cream cheese, cucumber, tomatoes, raspberries and strawberries)
- The children prepared all the toppings
3. An orderly queue is formed!
4. Each child counts 5 pennies to pay for their snack
5. Crumpets are toasted (by the children)
6. Children add their toppings of choice
7. The crumpets are enjoyed in the sunshine
Two children in Reception decided to create a sign to advertise the snack shack and detail todays offerings and costs.