This evening, the Full Governing Body met in what was a very well attended meeting. As always we discussed the shape of Maple Cross’s past, present and future. Topics included:
- An update from the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths) Cluster.
- An update from the Creative (Reading, Writing, Art, Music) Cluster.
- A review of the 2017/18 financial position and an interrogation of the 2018/19 budget.
- Discussion of how well Governor Link Visits are working. Do they need to evolve?
- An update on the progress of our GDPR compliancy.
Do get in touch if you have any questions.