8 thoughts on “Year 6 Stationery Shop Dilemma

1. I agree with Alara because some classes have a lot of spare money so maybe if we ask politely they will give us some? We can always try can’t we? πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ»β“

P.S the hurricane is in west Iraland.

2. I think that Erin’s and Alara’s idea’s are good but I also have an idea.I think that we can wait 3 more days because we have done it for about 3 to 4 days without the things we need so why cant we share for another 3 days? I also think that we all are communicating better and nicer because we don’t have all the stuff we need on are tables.

3. I think Alara’s , Erin’s and Alysia’s ideas are good. I think fundraising is a good idea to because it could bring in more money and could help us buy the amount of supplies that we need for our class. This could also help us boost our confidence and allow us to take the lead in making choices for our class. Here are some of my ideas that we could do to raise the money cake sale, raffle and maybe we could sell some things that we don’t need.

4. I think that Alara’s , Erin’s and Alysia’s ideas are good. I think that fundraising is a good idea to because it could bring in more money and help us buy the supplies we need for the class. This could also boost our confidence and allow us to take the lead. Here are some of my ideas a cake sale , raffle and we could sell some things that we don’t need.

5. I think that everyone’s idea is good but the holidays are nearly here so we could just wait till after the holiday and get a donation and then buy the resources we need