We are nearing the end of our project now, but there is still lots to do. We will talk through the remaining tasks (below), then it will be up to you to decide what order you want/need to complete them in.
- Make sure your Thank you/invitation letters from last week have your name and a date in the header. When this is done, spend some time editing and checking against your targets, then print out (to the PPA printer).
- Update your income/outgoings spreadsheet using information on the working wall.
- We need to ensure that we think carefully about where to position our plants. Use this website to find out key information such as whether a plant that we have is an ‘annual, perrenial or evergreen’ plant (what does that mean?); how much sun/shade it needs; how tall it grows and how much it spreads. Present this information how you wish, but ensure it is clear.
- Update your journal with todays learning – perhaps you could include a pencil drawing of one of the plants?
- Research water features uing this website or this one. How will you know what budget you have available?
- Create a planting plan. How will you know where to position the plants?
There will also be some work/learning to do in the garden – crews will be rotated throughout the morning.